Prof. Dr. Hami Alpas (Genel Sekreter V.)
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi
Üniversiteler Mah. Dumlupınar Bulvarı
06800 Ankara - TÜRKİYE
Tel: +90 (312) 210 56 18
Fax: +90 (312) 210 27 67
- Unit Operations in Food Engineering
- Nonthermal Food Processing Technologies (High Hydrostatic Pressure, Pulsed Electric Field)
- Total Quality Management and Applications
- Food Quality and Safety
- Tokuşoğlu, O., Alpas, H., Bozoglu, F. “ High hydrostatic pressure effects on mold flora, citrinin mycotoxin, hydroxytyrosol, oleuropein phenolics and antioxidant activity of black table olives”, Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 11, 250-258, (2010).
- Erkan, N., Üretener, G., Alpas, H. „ Effect of high pressure on the quality and shelf life of red mullet (Mullus surmelutus), Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 11, 259-264, (2010).
- Umut Yucel, U., Alpas, H., Bayindirli, A., “Evaluation of High Pressure Pretreatment For Enhancing The Drying Rates of Carrot, Apple, and Green Bean”, Journal of Food Engineering 98, 266-272 (2010).
- Erkan N, Alpas, H., Uretener G, Selcuk, A., Buzrul, S. “Changes in the physicochemical properties of high hydrostatic pressure treated rainbow trout” Archiv fur Lebensmittelhygiene 61, 183-188, (2010).
- E. Bigikocin, B. Mert, Alpas, H. “Effect of high hydrostatic and high dynamic pressure on stability and rheological properties of model oil-in-water emulsions”, High Pressure Research, 462-474, 2011.
- Erkan N, Uretener G, Alpas, H., Selcuk, A., Ozden, O, Buzrul, S. “Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure (HHP) Treatment on Physicochemical Properties of Horse Mackerel (Trachurus trachurus)” Food and Bioprocess Technology , 4, 1322-1329, (2011).
- Erkan N, Uretener G, Alpas, H., Selcuk, A., Ozden, O, Buzrul, S. The effect of different high pressure conditions on the quality and shelf life of cold smoked fish, Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 12, 104-110, (2011).
- Altuner, E.A., Ceter, T. and Alpas H. “High hydrostatic pressure processing: a method having high success potential in pollen protein extraction”, High Pressure Research, 32, 291-298, 2012.
- H. Alpas and C. Akhan, “Shelf-life extension and safety concerns about haddock (Merlangius Euxinus) under high hydrostatic pressure”, Journal of Food Safety, 32 517-527 (2012).
- Senturk, T. and Alpas, H. “Effect of High Hydrostatic Pressure Treatment (HHPT) on Quality and Shelf Life of Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber scombrus), Food and Bioprocess Technology, 6(9), 2306--2318, (2013).
- M. Mert, S. Buzrul, H. Alpas “Effects of high hydrostatic pressure on microflora and some quality attributes of grape juice” High Pressure Research, 33 (1), 55-63 (2013).
- Islek, C., Altuner, E., Ceter, T., Alpas H. “Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on seed germination, microbial quality, anatomy-morphology and physiological characteristics of garden cress (Lepidium sativum) seedlings”, High Pressure Research, 33 (2), 440-450, 2013.
- Gunlu, A., Sipahioglu, S., Alpas, H. “The effect of chitosan based edible film and high hydrostatic pressure process on the microbiological and chemical quality of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum) fillets during cold storage (4±1 °C)”, High Pressure Research, 34(1), 110-121, 2014.
- Gunlu, A., Sipahioglu, S., Alpas, H. “The effect of high hydrostatic pressure process on the muscle proteins of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum) fillets wrapped with chitosan-based edible film during cold storage (4±1 °C)”, High Pressure Research, 34(1), 122-132, 2014.
- F. Yeni, F., Acar, S., Polat, O.G., Soyer, Y., Alpas, H. “Rapid and standardized methods for detection of foodborne pathogens and mycotoxins on fresh produce”, Food Control 40, 359-367, 2014.
- Guzel, B.H., Arroyo, C., Condón, S., Pagán, R., Bayindirli, A., Alpas, H. “Inactivation of Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli by Ultrasonic Waves Under Pressure at Nonlethal (Manosonication) and Lethal Temperatures (Manothermosonication) in Acidic Fruit Juices” Food and Bioprocess Technology, 7(6), 1701-1712. 2014.
- Altuner, E. A., Çeter, T., Alpas, H. “Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on the profile of proteins extracted from Betula pendula pollens” High Pressure Research, 34(4), 470-481, 2014.
- Elif Gunel, E., Polat G., Bulut, E., Durul, B., Acar, S., Alpas, H., Soyer, Y. “Salmonella Surveillance on Fresh Produce in Retails in Turkey”, International Journal of Food Microbiology 199, 72-77, (2015).
- Taze, B., Unluturk, S., Buzrul, S., Alpas, H. “The impact of UV-C irradiation on spoilage microorganisms and color of orange juice”, Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(2) 1000-1007 (2015).
- M.D. Avsaroglu, F. Bozoglu H. Alpas, A. Largeteau and G. Demazeau, “Use of pulse-high hydrostatic pressure treatment to decrease patulin in apple juice”, High Pressure Research, 35(2), 214-222, (2015)
Prof. Dr. Hami Alpas'ın detaylı CV'sini burada bulabilirsiniz.